Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quote, Unquote.... Elementary

Herewith are short passages from the write-ups of the TOEP awardees - short but with deep meanings, if you can fathom their young minds.

"The ability to be able to balance academics and co-curriculars, which I possess, requires a lot of hard work and dedication. And being considered one of the cream of the crop in Iloilo is something that I consider beneficial. It can bring me new privileges; and could help me become a better person." - Maria T Montelibano, SPED – Integrated School for Exceptional Children (Lilia G. Ramos – Coach)

"I never wished for this before, but destiny calls." Florencio Deypalubos III, Sta. Barbara Central Elementary School (Mrs. Jessica S. Sequito – Coach)

"I need to prove my worth." EJ Marie Roga, Iloilo Central Elementary School (Mrs Grace Ann Segovia – Coach)

"I am not only good in academics but also in sports. I don't only wear school shoes but also spike shoes. I don't only use my legs for running in the corridors of my school but also in the track. I am a good listener and I am willing to be taught new things. I am ready to learn and to excel more." - Emma Rose O. Guanco, Iloilo Scholastic Academy (May Ann B. Farillon – Coach)

" I am not Albert Eistein but I can hold my own." Rumel Angelo T. Alfaro , Cabatuan Central Elementary School (Ma. Concepcion T. Tobias – Coach)

"I know my capabilities. I know my potentials. I never took for granted any competition I joined. I make sure that I do my best always." - Marc Adrian Philippe Estuche, Children’s Integrated School of Alta Tierra (Mrs. Rechie S. Braña – Coach)

"I had tried my very best to do my responsibilities, not only in our school, but also in our society." Aserina Yvonne Baladjay, Jaro I Elementary School (Mrs. Liberty Sulit – Coach)

"I want to show people that I can compete in all fields." - Ma. Phoebe T. Subo, Barotac Nuevo Central Elementary School (Miss Elena C. Bronda – Coach)

"I have worked hard and studied hard to get here. We had also been praying hard that I can make it." - Kristiana Claire Yray, Ateneo de Iloilo – Sta. Maria Catholic School (Leonora Peregil-Lobaton – Coach)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rumel angelo t. alfaro said...

I WOULD LIKE TO thank my fellow teachers in cces esp. mam tobias and my parents and my friends jay ann, amad, franz, and many more!

rumel angelo t. alfaro said...

those friends were my inspiration to be in the osci! and also my parents by the way. thank you to all and god bless!

Followers