Sunday, March 15, 2009

Message from a former awardee

It has been three long years when I was also one of the recepients of such a prestigious award as One of the Ten Most Outstanding Secondary School Students of Iloilo; then, eventually, belong to a circle of great minds, leadership and achievement, the Outstanding Students Circle of Iloilo. I know exactly how happy and proud this year's awardees are.


I would like to extend my congratulations to all of you from me here across the globe. I am currently in Brazil stepping on another stone towards my dream.

Continue to live your dreams, whatever path you take as long as you are focused on that dream. I wish all of you good luck and may you live with the challenges, not just the recognition, the OSCI has given to you.

Bamos Patricios! Obrigado!

Nikko Jones Servanio, OSCI 2006

No comments:

Followers